I head up our Birmingham Office, and specialise in dilapidations and party wall work. I also have considerable contract administration and planned maintenance experience.
Recently, I’ve been involved in supporting some of our occupier “trade counter” and retail clients with changes to their business strategy, reflecting the current challenges to, and the resulting transformation of the high street.
On a personal level, I believe the best results in business are achieved by being open, honest and fair, and this is reflected very much in my working life.
- Lead consultant of:
- office refurbishment and reconfiguration of associated car parks, Bedford, £2m
- demolition of a 120,000 sq.ft industrial warehouse, Birmingham, £300,000
- Contract Administrator for over-roofing project of industrial property, Market Harborough, £400,000
- Implementation of dilapidations compliance works to several high street retail outlets, £100,000
- Repairs and refurbishment of education facilities/offices, £150,000
- Contract Administrator on various industrial estate repair and refurbishment projects
- Building surveyor team leader undertaking maintenance appraisals for the residential home portfolio for UK based charity
- Team leader of:
- shopping centre acquisition, inspection and report, Tamworth, £25m
- surveyors on shopping centre acquisition in Halesowen, West Midlands, £20m
- New lease inspection and report on 107,500 sq.ft industrial space at Heathrow