My building surveying career began with Powell Williams in 1996, and I have developed a wide depth and breadth of knowledge of the profession.
I specialise in acquisition and vendor surveys, and have a clear, analytical approach and reporting style, in order to provide the best possible advice to clients. My involvement with the development of junior surveyors provides great a opportunity to pass on gained knowledge, whilst also keeping me on my toes!
- Leading a team of consultants in:
- pre-acquisition surveys on a portfolio of five retail outlet parks throughout UK, £300m value
- pre-sale vendors reports on portfolio of nine offices, South East, £230m value
- Lead designer and contract administrator for:
- sub-division/re-modelling works for retail park, Manchester, £1m contract value
- the repair refurbishment and alterations to industrial and warehouse units, North West, circa £600,000 contract value
- blast damage insurance reinstatement works to office park, Hemel Hempstead, £1.1m contract value
- Technical review of vendor’s surveys for 260,000 sq.ft office park, Guildford, and 200,000 sq.ft shopping centre, Chelmsford, £132m value
- TDD for purchase and project management of conversion of period hotel into 30 bedroom student boarding accommodation, North Wales, £750,000 contract value
- Lead consultant and contract administrator for Cat A office refurbishment, Manchester, £1.6m contract value
- Project management of document storage reconfiguration within live secure facility, Warrington, £1.5m contract value