I head our London office and enjoy working with a like-minded team who are all determined to become our clients’ first choice building consultancy.
With extensive experience of in all aspects of commercial and residential property, especially construction, I lead the Project Services team, with a personal focus on large scale construction, monitoring and refurbishment work.
- Project management of:
- complete 90,000 sq.ft office refurbishment, Guildford Business Park, £15m
- new retail development over 55,000 sq.ft, Strood, Kent, £5m
- two new warehouses, Barnet, £3m
- fitting out works for international data storage company, Hoddesdon, £10m
- new McDonald’s restaurant, Poole, £1.2m
- Fund monitoring surveyor in the:
- construction of 511 bed student accommodation and retail development, Cambridge, £23m
- construction of 80 bedroom hotel and 30,000 sq.ft retail unit and basement car park, Egham, £9m
- Employer’s agent in refurbishment of office building, 34,000 sq.ft, Milton Keynes, £1m
- Lead consultant for West End office refurbishment, 20,000 sq.ft, London, £3.6m
- Development monitoring in the construction of a private hospital, Reading, £22m