I head up our Leeds office, which I established in 2015.
Beginning my career in London in 1985, I worked for a number of large multi-disciplined practices in the private sector before re-locating to Leeds in 1996 to set up a regional building surveying practice on behalf of an international commercial real estate adviser.
Whilst I undertake a lot of portfolio due diligence, I very much enjoy getting my hands dirty with contract administration and the refurbishment of commercial buildings.
- Project Manager on:
- roof refurbishment project for international manufacturer, Lincoln, £7.5m
- car park scheme, £2.5m, Newcastle
- Managing surveyor on portfolio due diligence on behalf of pension fund, property value £60m
- PPM advice on behalf of UK pension fund for a shopping centre, Barnsley
- Dilapidations advice on various properties on behalf of property company, Yorkshire, savings of circa £500,000
- TDD advice on acquisition of out of town retail park on behalf of UK pension fund, Huddersfield, shopping centre value in excess of £25m